The Central Bank of Nigeria, being a corporate organization is committed to ensure full compliance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and other binding international laws, thus, developed this compendium of services rendered to guide its customers.
The CBN Service Charter which is one of the provisions of "Service Compact with all Nigerians" is a document which represents and expresses the Central Bank of Nigeria's commitment towards its customers in respect of:
- Standard of services
- Information dissemination
- Availability of choice and consultation
- Non-discrimination and accessibility to service
- Grievance redress Mechanism
- Courtesy and value for money
- Expectations of the Bank from its customers.
Download it here