Nigeria Financial Services Shared IT Infrastructure & IT Standards Programme
This IT Standards Blueprint document presents the framework for the adopted Information Technology (IT) Standards and Governance for the Nigerian Financial Services Industry.
This document also contains the adopted Standards by the IT Standards Council. For each defined standard, the documentation includes the objective and intention, description, minimum acceptable maturity level, derivable benefits, requirements for compliance, and consequences for deviations.
Also, contained in this blueprint is the IT Standards Governance Model and Processes, which details the binding framework of processes and procedures that will guide the introduction of new standards, review or modification of existing ones, and complete withdrawal of obsolete or irrelevant standards, thereby maintaining relevance and ensuring continuity by both CBN and other stakeholders.
This document is the property of the Central bank of Nigeria and its usage is restricted to members of the Shared Services Unit, the IT Standards Council, Nigerian Financial Services Industry and authorized accredited third party agents or consultants as CBN deems fit.
- Overview and Summary IT Standards for the Nigerian Financial Services Industry
- Target Maturity Levels
- Expected Impacts and Benefits
- Re-prioritised Industry IT standards
- IT Standards Adoption Roadmap
- IT Standards Governance and Interaction Model
- CBN IT Standards Council ToR
- IT Standards Blueprint for Deposit Money Banks (DMBs)
- IT_Standards_Blueprint for Payment Solution Providers (PSPs) and the National Microfinance Banks (NMFBs)