Development Finance Activities
Development Financing | Activities | Agric Credit | Commodity Surveillance | Microfinance | SMEEIS | Refinancing & Rediscounting Scheme | Infrastructure Finance | Newsletter | Microfinance Advisory Board | Financial Inclusion | Financial Literacy | Youth Entrepreneurship Development Programme
1. Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme (ACGSF)
- Innovations :
- Self-Help Group Linkage Banking –Performance/Data support
- Trust Fund Model – Performance/Commitment by government & NGOs.
- Interest Draw Back Programme – Claims settled/data to support.
- ACGSF Reports
- Reports/data - Prices/Quantity, Price trends and changes overtime, price monitoring, export levy on Agric. Commodity.
- Launch and Emergence
- Framework and Guidelines
- List of Microfinance Institutions,
4. SME Finance
- Guidelines for N200 Billion SME Credit Guarantee Scheme (SMECGS)
- Guidelines for N200 Billion Refinancing and Restructuring of Banks' Loans to the Manufacturing Sector
5. Small and Medium Enterprises Equity Investment Scheme (SMEEIS)
6. Refinancing and Rediscounting Scheme (RRF)
Click here to see frequently asked questions on Development Finance