Welcome to CBN Careers
In furtherance of CBN’s drive to reform the Financial Services industry and deliver a stable financial system, the Central Bank is seeking qualified, skilled and highly motivated Nigerians to fill various positions in the Financial System Stability Directorate. The FSS Directorate seeks to recruit individuals into the following departments:
- Banking Supervision: This department has the mandate to conduct of off-site surveillance and on-site examination of Deposit Money Banks, Specialized Institutions Credit Registry Bureau, and related institutions. It also oversees the development of standards for examinations and consolidated supervision
- Financial Policy and Regulation: This department has the mandate to develop and implement policies & regulations aimed at ensuring financial system stability and licensing & approvals for banks and other financial institutions
The Central Bank of Nigeria is an employer of choice offering prospective applicants the opportunity to work in a forward thinking and progressive environment.
Application Process: To apply, please visit http://www.fssrecruitment.com
Applications will close 12 noon (GMT + 1) on Monday 7 May, 2012.
The CBN offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. The Bank's policy is to recruit staff of the highest calibre through fair and open processes. The aims are to ensure:
- that the right person is selected for the right position
- a credible, consistent, fair, open and accountable procedure is adopted; and
- that all applicants have a positive view of the Bank and its operations.